Production Planning And Material Control Manager
1) Production Planning and Material Control Manager
- Responsible for material management, including production planning and material control, inventory management;
- Manage planning of materials per product demand and ensure all planning parameters are maintained and updated in the MRP system;
- Review material planning with warehouse and production to ensure products are produced as per company’s business plan;
- Review material status and summary reports, and conduct periodic capacity review with CIE and production department;
- Monitor material receiving, kitting, stock ledger accuracy and finish goods delivery;
- Work with purchasing for material delivery, pull in or push out to improve inventory turns;
- Manage logistics & customs clearance to ensure on time delivery.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electronics) preferably with additional diploma/ certification in material management;
- Minimum 12 years of experience in EMS industry;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Have the knowledge of TS16949, SPC, ISO9000, ISO14001/ OHSAS18001 and EHS documents;
- Work at Vietnam.