Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Manage manufacturing engineering team for whole process which including SMT, MI, Assembly to Testing;
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and follow up on all manufacturing engineering issue;
- Set long-term and short-term KPIs to all engineering staffs, provide them a presentation or reporting platform and monitor their
- actual performance vs. target.
- Define, monitor, improve and maintain manufacturing process to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets;
- Plan, design, maintain and modify equipment, tooling and fixtures to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets;
- Review process output, quality data and continuously improve process;
- Plan the line layout and capacity together with facility, testing & production;
- Lead and drive team to solve process & equipment related issues;
- Responsible for equipment selection & ROI computation;
- Responsible for equipment spare parts control, preventive maintenance planning & implementation and repairing;
- Responsible for labor time calculation for all new quotations.
- Lead the engineering team for Lean, Automation and MIS improvement projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required;
- Minimum 10 years engineering experience in EMS Company, with at least 5 years at managerial level.
- Good command in both written and spoken English;
- Good communication skill and leadership skills;
- Have the knowledge of TS16949,SPC,ISO9000, ISO14001/OHSAS18001 and EHS document;
- Station in Vietnam is required