React Native Developer
As discussed over the phone .Please find the attached JD for react native developers .
Job Title : React Native Developer
Salary : ₹ 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Location : Pune
Minimum Experience in React Native : 2years
Looking forward to hearing from you.
PH- CRM SUPPORT HEAD
Healerite Technologies LLP
Transformation through Innovation
Office No. 208, Sanas Memories,
F C Road, Shivaji Nagar,
Pune - 411004
Healerite technologies is a parent organisation behind CharityERP (leading cloud based software for Charitable Organisation). We are woking on suit of SaaS products for various business and working on Fintech products. You if you want to part of dynamic team at growing Startup then you are at right place.
We are looking for a mobile developers to bring the best of our apps to iOS/Android devices. Your primary focus will be to develop and maintain iOS/Android apps using React Native in integration with the back-end services. With your host of expertise, you shall commit to intuitive design, aesthetics and best user experience of the app.
- Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS/Android platform using React Native.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills.
- Proficient with React Native
- Experienced with iOS or Android Development
- Experienced with athird party libraries for React Native and iOS native
- Deep understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledgeable with performance tuning, threading and offline storage.
- Understand code versioning tools Git
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components.
- Experienced in continuous integration will be plus
- Experience in shipping applications through the Google play store/itunes App store.
- Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions.