Product Engineering Manager-Suzhou
We have a new opening of Product Engineering Manager based in Suzhou. Job description is listed below. Please help to source right candidates for our consideration.
Product Engineering Manager – Suzhou
- Responsible for leading the Product Engineering team to reach the job target;
- Provide training and support to the team members;
- Support Operation and customer on product engineering issues;
- NPI builds and project transfer preparation, execution and evaluation;
- Take lead to resolve technical issues during NPI and at Mass Production;
- Support engineering evaluation and failure analysis;
- Approve and maintain engineering document, including BOM, ECN, DN, QPL, part drawing etc.;
- Support Purchasing Department and Quality Assurance Team for supplier selection.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years engineering management experience plus 5 to 8 years of circuit design experience in Home Appliance, Printers, Motor control or Wireless Electronic;
- Capable to handle Failure Analysis on PCBAs;
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English;
- Station in Suzhou plant is required.